This training centre collects information from you for the primary purpose of providing quality health care and training services. We require your consent to collect information from you. We require you to provide us with your personal details and a full history so that we may properly assess, treat, coach and be proactive in your health care and training needs.
This means we may use information you provide in the following ways:
• Billing purposes
• Administration purposes in running our health and performance centre
• Disclosure to others involved in your health care, including treating doctors inside/ outside this health and performance centre.
Membership Terms and Conditions
• Weekly payments commence from the date that you sign up and the payments are taken out on the same day of each week thereafter
• Your membership is set to auto renew. If you don't wish to renew your membership at the end of your membership contract you must let Oxidate know at least 7 days in advance.
• If your weekly membership payment fee bounces and the payment fails, we are charged a 'Failed Payment Fee' of $2.75. This fee will be then be charged to your account on top of the cost of the necessary payment amount. It is your responsibility as a paying member at Oxidate to ensure you have sufficient funds at all times in your account for when your weekly payments will be deducted.
As a member you are entitled to suspend your membership for a maximum of 2 weeks over the duration of your membership. You must inform Oxidate Performance of your desire to suspend and provide valid reason to do so. Your reasoning for putting your membership on hold must be legitimate and reasonable.
Valid suspension reasons:
• Extreme illness or injury
• Injury that prevents complete use of the Centre
• Long-term holidays of 6 weeks or more
If you are taking holidays or are having to travel for other reasons, we prefer to offer you the opportunity to be coached online by us before you put your membership on hold. This way it allows you to continue to progress and improve, without completely stopping training for a long period of time. The online coaching set up works seamlessly through a phone app as we will continue to provide you with the best quality training services that we offer whilst you are unable to attend the training centre.
When signing up to an athlete subscription you are committing in full training program and the complete subscription duration must be paid out in full.
If you wish to cancel your subscription before the end date you are required to pay out 50% of the remaining amount left on your contract.
1. Class availabilities are open 12 weeks in advance so you can set out your training schedule. This schedule will be guided by your coaches at Oxidate
2. To attend a session, you must ensure you have booked in your sessions via the MindBody App
3. Reservations close 6 hours prior to the start of each session.
1. Must be more than 1 hour prior to the start of the session otherwise you will be marked as a 'Late Cancellation' and the session will be counted against your membership attendance limit if applicable.
2. A 'no show' to reserved sessions will count against your membership attendance limit.
'Open Gym & Field Access' sessions
1. Are unlimited and do not count towards your weekly membership attendance.
2. Open Access Gym and Field sessions are limited to specific times, see app for open session times available.
3. You must book in to an 'Open Gym & Open Field' session in order to access the space
4. This allows us to monitor numbers in the gym and field and ensure the best training experience possible for all members
1. Please arrive 10min before session start time
2. Inform the Oxidate Coach of any injuries or ailments you may have prior to the commencement of your sessions
OXIDATE PERFORMANCE CENTRE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. All members and casual users must observe the Oxidate Performance Centre terms and conditions of entry, and all directions of Oxidate staff. Oxidate Performance reserves the right to require you to leave if this is not adhered to.
2. All Centre users must follow the directions of Oxidate Performance Staff at all times.
3. A sweat towel must be used during all workouts.
4. Appropriate clothing and footwear are to be worn at all times within the Training Centre.
5. When using the football field, you must have clean football boots at all time. Dirty boots are not permitted.
6. Customers found using the Centre under the influence of alcohol or any other function impairing drugs will be required to leave and may will result in the cancellation of your membership.
7. No smoking or alcohol is allowed at any time within the training centre.
8. Splashing water and jumping into the pools is not permitted at any time.
9. It is the responsibility of customers to provide Oxidate staff with any relevant medical history or restrictions relevant to an exercise program. You are required to inform Oxidate of any changes in such a medical condition.
10. Use of the exercise facilities is entirely at your own risk and you release, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Oxidate Performance Centre, its employees and agents, from all claims and demands of whatever kind which may arise from the use of the exercise facilities.
11. No customer will solicit business for financial gain from any other member for any purpose. This includes, but is not restricted to, personal training or medical or dietary advice.
12. Bags are to be left in the lockers or baggage compartments provided. Oxidate Performance will not accept any responsibility for any property you have that may have been stolen, lost or damaged while in the Training Centre or change rooms.
13. Casual visitors to the Training Centre must complete a casual visit form and pay the casual visit fee.
14. Children under 16 years of age are to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
15. Out of courtesy to other patrons, please remember to return weights and equipment to its correct position when you have finished each exercise.
16. Misconduct with equipment, using obscene or profane language or exhibiting behaviour that may cause injury or is considered offensive or threatening by other members or Oxidate staff will result in the immediate eviction of that person and/or withdrawal of membership.