TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All players, spectators, referees, and team leaders must adhere to Oxidate Performance’s code of conduct and policies found at www.oxidate.com.au
Men's, Women's & Youth Comps
Oxidate 5-a-side requires a minimum of 6 teams in each league for each league to go ahead and a maximum of 10 teams per league.
Each team will play each other once each in the league rounds, with a final series at the end of the season.
Failure to reach a minimum of 6 teams in each league, will mean a cancellation of that specific league and a refund will be supplied to each player.
Kick Off Times:
Kick off times for the entire competition will be scheduled prior to the first match. They can be found online at www.oxidate.com.au once the leagues are finalised. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of your kick off times and know that these times cannot be changed at the team’s discretion, only by Oxidate Performance under extreme circumstances.
All players are to wear approved Nike kits from This Is Football. Each player will be provided with One (1) Jersey, One (1) Shorts and One (1) pair of Socks. Should your team require extra kits, it is your responsibility to purchase directly from This Is Football.
Once you have selected your size, you will not be able to exchange sizes.
Each team manager will be eligible to select one design from the available options. Once a design option has been taken by a team, this design will no longer be available for any other team in the same competition.
Payments must be made prior to the competition start date; this can be done by credit/debit. If you fail to have at least 5 registered players by round 1, your team will be withdrawn from the competition.
All matches are played at Oxidate Performance – 30 Hocking St, Coburg North, 3058. There is to be NO smoking, NO Alcohol, and NO antisocial behaviour.
Normal outdoor football boots are the recommended footwear on our FIFA Approved artificial grass. Artificial turf boots or indoor boots are also acceptable. Please ensure every member of your team knows this.
Shin pads must be worn by all players.
Oxidate Performance is committed to making sure each team gets its match as scheduled. Any team who forfeits without notice and fails to show up will lose the match 6-0.
Any team who forfeits with notice will lose the match 3-0
1. Payments must be made prior to the competition start date which can be done by credit/debit. If you fail to have at least 5 registered players by round 1, your team will be withdrawn from the competition.
2. All matches are played at Oxidate Performance – 30 Hocking St, Coburg North, 3058. There is to be NO smoking, NO Alcohol, and NO antisocial behaviour.
3. Normal outdoor football boots are the recommended footwear on our FIFA Approved artificial grass. Artificial turf boots or indoor boots are also acceptable. Please ensure every member of your team knows this.
4. Shin pads must be worn by all players.
5. I accept full responsibility for the conduct and welfare whilst participating in any of Oxidate Performance activities.
6. I agree that the player(s) and any parents/guardians relating to the player will abide by the rules and Code of Oxidate Performance.
7. I give permission for urgent medical attention to be sought if the player is injured and a parent/guardian is not available to consent.
8. Once payment is made this is deemed to be non-refundable, unless an exception is made by Oxidate Performance.
If you know about or are concerned that you may have a medical condition that might interfere with undertaking activity safely you should seek advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
You should not undertake activity that is beyond your own ability or you having been told are not suitable.
Be aware that sporting activity carries a risk of injury. Activity is completely voluntary; by participating you accept the risk normally associated with sporting activity.
Exercise due care and have proper regard for the safety of yourself and others at all times.
Undertake activity in accordance with the rules for your competition, tournament or event
Do not move equipment or goalposts without consulting a staff member.
Wear the correct football boots and protective equipment, shinpads.
Always halt the session if a player is injured.
Report all accidents and immediately inform a member of staff if First Aid is required.
Ensure that spectators remain clear from Main Field Playing Areas.
Children Must be supervised at all times
Inform a member of staff if you have any safety concerns or reason to believe that a facility is not fit for purpose.
Always abide by the laws, rules and spirit of the game.
Behave in a controlled and respectful manner at all times.
Treat opponents with respect at all times. Avoid rough or unnecessarily physical play.
Set a positive example for others, particularly young players and supporters.
Accept the decision of the match official without protest.
Never use threatening words or behaviour against opposing players, referees or staff members.
Never use or threaten to use violence against opposing players, referees or staff members.
Refrain from using foul language, and smoking on the premises.
Respect the facility and report any damage.
Equipment and goalposts are provided for sporting use only and should not be misused.
Respect: enables the richness and diversity of all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities to be held in high regard. Through respect, we promote greater self-esteem in ourselves and others and create a community where achievement, education, life balance and a love of the game.
Responsibility: encourages leadership and initiative, a spirit of service and commitment, and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the local community and, ultimately, society at large.
Fair Play: To respect the rules, to respect the Referee’s decisions and Respect yourself, your teammates. To understand that people do make mistakes but it is not their intention to do so.
I the undersigned parent or guardian/participant does hereby grant authority to the staff to render a judgement concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorise and its assigns to utilise any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
· By enrolling in Oxidate Performance 5-a-side tournaments, the participant understands that he/she who is attending the program and is using the facilities does so at his/her own risk. Its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by a participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises. He/she does hereby agree to the use of all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility.
· He/she agrees to follow the rules of conduct and play set by Oxidate Performance.
· I agree to be placed on Oxidate Performance mail list for future communications.
· I agree that I may be photographed, and images will be shared on Oxidate Performance Social Media channels, website or other media portals.
I accept and will comply with the terms and conditions.